The Superior Representation You Deserve
Rancho Cucamonga Sex Crime Lawyer
Representing Clients Facing Sex Crime Charges in California
Being charged with a sex crime can be detrimental to you, your family, your community, and many others. Since there can be a distinct stigma to being accused of a sex crime, hiring an experienced sex crime attorney in Rancho Cucamonga to represent you can be crucial. Attorney Brian Skibby had pursued justice for clients when they had been accused of crimes. Throughout his over 25-year legal career, he has earned a trusted reputation, evidenced by his 9.1 Avvo rating.
Have you been accused of committing a sex crime in California? Call the Law Offices of Brian E. Skibby today at (909) 695-0095 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our sex crime attorney in Rancho Cucamonga!
Types of Sex Crimes
There are many crimes that can be called sex crimes, including:
- Child pornography
- Lewd conduct
- Lewd conduct with a minor
- Child molestation
- Sexual assault
- Indecent exposure
- Statutory rape
- Date rape
If you are ever convicted of having committed a sex crime, you can be subject to a wide range of penalties. Some consequences include jail time, paying heavy fines, and being registered as a sex offender. Being a registered sex offender could mean that, for life, you could be forced to miss out on job opportunities or housing situations.
Understanding the Consequences of a Sex Crime Conviction
Being charged with a sex crime can have a devastating impact on your life and future. Even if you are innocent, simply being accused can damage your reputation and lead to social stigma. If you are convicted, the consequences can be even more severe, including:
- Prison or jail time
- Sex offender registration
- Loss of employment opportunities
- Difficulty finding housing
- Restricted child custody or visitation rights
At Law Offices of Brian E. Skibby, we understand the seriousness of sex crime charges and the potential repercussions. Our Rancho Cucamonga sex crime lawyer has the experience and knowledge necessary to defend your rights and protect your future. We will work tirelessly to build a strong defense and ensure that you receive the superior representation you deserve.
Why You Need a Skilled Sex Crime Lawyer on Your Side
If you are facing sex crime charges in Rancho Cucamonga or anywhere in California, it's crucial to have a skilled and experienced sex crime lawyer by your side. At the Law Offices of Brian E. Skibby, we understand the serious consequences of a sex crime conviction and will work tirelessly to defend your rights and protect your future.
Here are just a few reasons why you need our experienced sex crime lawyer on your side:
- Knowledge of California sex crime laws: Our attorney has a deep understanding of California's complex sex crime laws and will use this knowledge to your advantage in court.
- Aggressive defense strategies: We will work to develop a strong defense strategy tailored to your unique situation, whether that means negotiating a plea bargain, seeking a dismissal of charges, or fighting your case in court.
- Protection of your rights: We will ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process and that you are treated fairly by the court system.
- Minimization of consequences: Even if you are convicted of a sex crime, our attorney will work to minimize the consequences of the conviction, such as reducing jail time or avoiding mandatory registration as a sex offender.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our skilled sex crime lawyer and learn more about how we can help you defend your rights and protect your future.
Contact Our Sex Crime Attorney Today
Time can be essential in developing an effective defense strategy if you face sex crime charges. The Rancho Cucamonga defense attorney at the Law Offices of Brian E. Skibby can start working on cases as soon as he is called for a free consultation. Attorney Skibby works hard for clients, represents them himself in court, and can even meet with clients in jail to discuss the case.
Contact the Law Offices of Brian E. Skibby today to schedule a FREE consultation with our sex crime lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga!